Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It only look 4 months...

Yeah, so I just applied to take the DAT. The application itself isn't very difficult, but the hard part is deciding what schools you want your scores sent to. It's the first step in a long journey. Here are the schools I picked, based on admission requirements, last year's acceptances of U of U students, and of course geographical location (yeah, I guess you can tell that I'm not a big fan of the south).

Arizona School of Dentistry
Boston University
Case Western Reserve University
Indiana University
Loma Linda University
Marquette University
Ohio State University
Temple University
Tufts University
University of Connecticut
University of Florida
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
University of Pacific
University of Pittsburgh
Virginia Commonwealth University

2 comments:

  1. Good Work!!! You'll probably end up with an assortment of schools to choose from. Let me know when you find out (next year? When do you find out?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first round of acceptance letters arrive December 1st, but I might not be first round material... We'll see. I think I should have a pretty good idea by the end of February, though.

    ReplyDelete