Sunday, September 23, 2007

Download iTunes... again

Today was a milestone. Not in the fact that I did something great, or that something I've been waiting for a very long time to happen finally came to pass (ahem, Halo 3 in two days). No, today I downloaded the billionth iTunes update. I've been using iTunes for years and years, but I've always been annoyed at how frequently they release new versions. I also believe that the program is more buggy now than it ever has. iTunes hasn't been the same since version 7.0 came out. My biggest gripe is that the newer versions are memory hogs, no longer playing nice with other programs. Sure it has a lot of cool features, but if you think about it, they really aren't all that functional: cover flow = cool to watch yet utterly useless. I'll stop griping, only after I say one last grievance. I liked the green icon better than the new blue one.


No comments:

Post a Comment